During the last 10 years we have successfully completed more than 600 projects in the area of synthetic organic chemistry. Besides the development and optimization of synthetic routes for active substances, intermediates, derivatives and building blocks, our service also included process R&D for the preparation of functional materials, such as dyes or ionic liquids.
Also we benefit from 25 years professional experience in industrial chemical production.
Chemical Synthesis R&D
- Literature study and design of synthetic routes for new molecules
- Chemical process optimization with focus on high yields, non-toxic and cost-effective starting materials, scalable purification steps and minimum environmental impact
- Investigation of sources/availability for all key raw materials
- Lab scale manufacturing of new products
- Lead optimization
- Analytical methods development
- Technology transfer to manufacturing site
- Search for potential contractors for commercial production.
- Synthesis of labelled compounds (2H; 13C)
- Synthesis of reference materials and enantiomers
Laboratory Scale Custom Manufacturing
Manufacturing of lab quantities of organic compounds starting from laboratory protocols